Thursday, June 22, 2006

US AIR GUITAR CHAMPIONSHIPS TONIGHT & Danny Devito Rips Off C-Diddy!


This is it people. Tonight is the US Air Guitar Championship at the Bowery Ballroom. Sold Out. Totally.

I heard tix were going on Craig's List for $75. A small price to pay, really.

Leading contenders include defending champ, The Rockness Monster, as well as NY champ William Ocean. Could be a surprise upset led by the collegiate champ, Jace Bartet. At this point, it's anyone's game.


In other news, Danny Devito (yeah, the diminutive bald dude from TV's Taxi) ripped off C-Diddy to promote his new TV show. As I told C-Diddy, you know you've arrived when Devito is ripping off your schtick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god! I mean, I guess that is KIND of cool... cause it's Devito. But really, since the movie hasn't come out yet... just makes US look bad. I feel like vomiting on his face.
-Fire Woman