Monday, February 19, 2007

Team Air in Vail and at the Boulder Film Fest...

Just got back from the Boulder International Film Festival, which, needless to say, completely rocked. We had an amazing Aireoke with lots of stellar contenders and people totally loved Air Guitar Nation.

Also, got to ski for 3 days in Vail with Aer Lingus, Teddy Ruckspin, The Airess, and Zac "The Magnet" Monro and his lovely lady Alex. Here's 2-time world champ Zac playing air guitar as he snowboards (click the image):



Here's me and Zac rocking the air guitar on the slopes:


Me and Aer Lingus cookin up lunch on the mountain...


Lunch...


Apres Ski...


Saturday morning I had to wake up at 6am and drive to Denver to air guitar on the morning news. Not good hours for air guitar, but I did my best.

Here's the interview and here's me playing Rocky Mountain Way...

Rock on Boulder!

No comments: