Tuesday, August 01, 2006

To Air is Human Available Now...And, Zac Monro is asked to Trim His Bush

The book you've all been waiting for, To Air is Human: One Man's Quest to Become the World's Greatest Air Guitarist is now available at a bookstore near you.

If you've ever played air guitar, or knew someone that did, or laughed at a stranger you caught doing it, this is the book for you.

I'll be appearing on NPR's Talk of the Nation today, August 1st, at 3:30pm EST. I'll post a link to the podcast tomorrow.

In other breaking world news:

Britain's Zac "The Magnet" Monro has been told to trim his bush. Apparently, it's a whale of a bush. Zac, I say you leave that bush as is. Though I have never had the pleasure of viewing it, I am sure it is spectacular. We stand by you all the way...

No comments: