Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Virtual Air Guitar is NOW!


"I can feel it coming in the air tonight
and I've been waiting for this moment for all my life"
--Phil Collins, In the Air Tonight

Yes, the Finns not only rule the world air guitar championship, but they've also figured out how to make the world's first virtual air guitar. Brilliant guys over there doing the most important research I can possibly imagine. As Zac "The Magnet" Monro once said. "Air guitar can save your life." Now, here's help.

Here's the video.

4 comments:

heebnvegan said...

This is hands-down the coolest thing I've ever seen.

Anonymous said...

The exhibition is visiting Oulu science centre next year, and I'm hoping to do some co-operation with them. So you better subscribe to the next summer's Training Camp well in time...

Anonymous said...

dude, i am SO there.

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»